1 July 2017

Beside the Sea Card

Hi Everyone!

It's time for a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles
and the theme for July is Beside the Sea

This is my DT inspiration card using Teri's digi called
Beautiful Swimming Seahorses

I layered the Sea Horses onto parchment that I put into a bubbles embossing folder,
Materials used:
Delicious Doodles Digi Image Beautiful swimming Seahorses
Delicious Doodles Digi Image Beautiful swimming Seahorses
Distress Inks
Promarkers
Wink of Stella clear marker
Parchment
Cosmic shimmer PVA pearls
Patterned Paper
White and black cardstock
Small Calendar

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

Fairy Tree

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! Materials used: Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress Oxide inks  Promarkers: Apple, Cocoa and Canary Spe...