30 August 2016

Hip 2 Be Square Card

Hi everyone!

Today I have entered my square card using Whimsical Bird Clara into Lost Cost Portal To Creativity Event

Hip 2 Be SQUARE

Day 1 of HIP 2 BE SQUARE: "Leonardo" Artist Trading Block by Leigh!



Materials used:
Whimsical Bird stamp Clara by LCD
Spectrum Noir pens
Momento Ink, black
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, applied using a smoothie sponge
Clear embossing powder
White card stock
Brown craft card
Black card

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cutie CAS card and yep...the EYE, love it! Thx for playing with us at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab CAS card, love the earthly tones and the cute birdie. Thank you for playing with us at Lost Coast, hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Spring Wreath

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the beautiful Wreath and Bow from  https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/spring-wildflowers-...