30 August 2016

Digi Images and Foiling

Friday morning craft group
This Friday we coloured Digi Images by artist Teri Sherman, Teri was kind to allo my craft group to use some of her images.  Pop on over to Teri's Esty shop for more digi images.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ArtiDoodles?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar

We also did some Foiling using Pebeo Glue.

My Digi Image


Digi Images by ladies





Foiling




Materials used:
White card stock
Digi Images by Teri Sherman
Spectrum Noir pens
Sharpie Pens
Pebeo Glue for foiling
Foil
Ranger Stickles

***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You ladies made some great projects! I *love* the foiling. Such a rich look. Very nice makes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...