19 April 2013

Mouse Card

For the first time today I went along to Hobby Craft and joined in on their card making group, they get together every Friday 10 to 12, hosting this group is Crystal she's originaly from Riverside, California.  Crystal brings along templets to use, today I choose these cute mice, she tells me in the past weeks she has shown the group different techniques such as the resist technique using Versamark and inks!  All the cards made are to be sold at Hobby Crafts Fete, proceeds go 'Julia House' 
 

Supplies used:
White card stock
Pink card
Organza Ribbon
Pearls
Sticky glue dots
Silver lettering peal-offs
Wobbly eyes
Gray Promarker
Fine-tip black pen
 
***
Thanks for stopping by,
I appreciate your comments!
Val S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Birthday Party Puss

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog! To make my card I used the fabulous Party Puss Slimline Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns. Materials used: Pro...